Sylvia's Boston Marathon 2020 to support Wide Horizons for Children
Dear Friends and Family,
This April 20th, I have the great honor of running the Boston Marathon again in support of Wide Horizons For Children.
For more than 40 years, Wide Horizons For Children has helped the most vulnerable children in the world: those living in poverty, at risk of abandonment, and orphaned children living in institutions. I have participated in two medical service trips to Ethiopia with Wide Horizons, and I am humbled by the breadth and depth of their impact on children and families in need.
Please join me in support of this extraordinary organization. Your gift to Wide Horizons For Children will help to:
- Keep vulnerable families together
- Provide loving, quality care for children living in orphanages
- Provide school based feeding programs for children who may only get one meal a day
- Build and support families through adoption and empowerment programs
Together, our donations have far reach.
- $120 Feeds a child in the School nutrition program for 3 months ($2/day x 5 days x 3 mos)
- $456 Sponsorship for a child for 1 year
- $750 provides a family with an Empowerment microgrant
- $5,000 funds one medical mission
For more information on Wide Horizons For Children programs, cllick "OUR WORK" at the top of the page.
Please consider making a donation. Your support will make a big impact on some of the world’s most vulnerable children.
With much gratitude!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.